MAVIT Medical Centre offers its patients a quick and
accurate diagnosis through outstanding specialists who use the most modern
diagnostic equipment from Japan, the US and Germany.
It gives us the ability to
perform a number of specialised examinations – necessary on the pathway to
correct diagnosing and determining treatment methods.
In addition to standard ophthalmologic examinations, MAVIT MC also performs:
- USG of the eyeball in A and B, UBM presentations
- optical and non-contact biometrics (IOL-Master)
- OCT Research
- field of vision research – static and kinetic perimetry
- fluorescein angiography and indocyanine green angiography (MAVIT MC Specialised Hospital in Katowice)
- corneal topography
- intraocular pressure measurement – non-contact and applanation tonometry
- early diagnostics of glaucoma – the measurement of the thickness of the fibres of the optic nerve (the examination of GDx, VCC, OCT and OCT-GCC ganglion cells)
- the examination with a synoptophore.